Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all.

Kid dropped his phone under the 3rd row seat somehow and I was wondering if there are any tips to getting under it to fish the phone out.

I removed the 4 trim clips that held the seat carpet on the back to the cargo area. it didn't provide much room to get a hand under there.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Easiest access is to remove the storage bin. Take off the two cover hinges (4 screws), pop off tailgate trim piece (pops off, about 7 clips), take out 3 screws at bottom of storage bin and pull up to remove.

You will have about 4" of clearance across the entire width of the storage box to access under the seat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Title says it all.

Kid dropped his phone under the 3rd row seat somehow and I was wondering if there are any tips to getting under it to fish the phone out.

I removed the 4 trim clips that held the seat carpet on the back to the cargo area. it didn't provide much room to get a hand under there.
Same thing happened to us. What worked for me was doing a couple donuts in a dirt parking lot and getting the phone all the way to the edge of the space under the seat, that way someone with smaller hands than mine could reach in and grab it easier. No disassembly required!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts