Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
That looks awesome. How did you go about getting that?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
That looks crazy! Do you have any pictures of your headlight setup from farther away? It looks really clean up close but curious how it looks from a distance.

Is this the only modification you have done to your Pathfinder?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
They aren't the only ones who do it. You can try looking for professional retrofitters in your area or you can send your headlights out to them to do. I've used LightWerkz before and I was happy.

Just search your area and projector retrofit or headlight retrofit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bought a small pair of LED lights that will fit near the OEM foglights: Want to install as Daytime Running Lights but need to know where to connect. The goal is to have them come on only when the engine is running and avoid a switch. Anyone know if there's a tap location available in the under hood fuse box? Haven't had the weather to spend time under the hood yet...

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
186 Posts
HID headlights & LED fog lights. I'll try to take some from far away
Very nicely done! I am getting ready to put in my HIDs and LED tomorrow. I noticed that you kept the stock housings which is also my plan. My hunch is that the design lends itself well to HID use but would appreciate your opinion and experience on this. Does the HID Light Project well? Did you have to do any aiming of lights after install to get it at correct bumper level from 30ft behind? Really eager to hear your thoughts on this..thanks!

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
That is a really nice add on I can see it inspiring Nissan to do that to the next one. Surprisingly this wasnt thought of by nissan ahead of time I would of imagined they did since its 2013.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts