Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else have this issue?? Mine has the Auto up and down on both front windows.. but the drivers window goes up real slow..

It goes down fast but not up..

I can hit the Auto up on both front windows at the same time and the passenger side will be fully closed while the drivers side is at the halfway mark..

does it need some grease or is the window motor on its way out?

·
Registered
2017 Nissan Pathfinder SL
9 Posts
I’ve seen this issue on some of the older Ford Expeditions. Would have to help the window pulling it up when it got cold out. It’s likely your window motor.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,418 Posts
Anybody else have this issue?? Mine has the Auto up and down on both front windows.. but the drivers window goes up real slow..
Type "window goes up slow" in the Search Community box above. Others have had this issue too.

·
Super Moderator
4,418 Posts
Sorry, does not bring up any relevant topics in the top 50 or so. Stopped scrolling after that. Google will work though!
Are you KIDDING ME? How about post #'s 3, 4 and 5?

·
Super Moderator
4,418 Posts
Yeah, others have reported that the site features are severely limited when you use Tapatalk. Personally, I find trying to use my phone to access ANY forum very frustrating.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Jinxed myself. Commented here as the thread caught my interest as my driver window has been painfully slow for a month or so. Last evening it stuck itself halfway up. Still under warranty so going to dealer today...

update: window motor and regulator replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
15 Posts

It goes down fast but not up..

I can hit the Auto up on both front windows at the same time and the passenger side will be fully closed while the drivers side is at the halfway mark..

does it need some grease or is the window motor on its way out?
Might be the switch itself, i would swap the switch first, check with eBay or Amazon, and possibly RockAuto for a price, then change the switch, good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts