Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has a similar observation to mine. I have noticed that the plastics on the door sills are easily scratched. Similar to the plastics that cover rails that back seats slide on.

Also, I have noticed that when I wash my car or after the rain, I see small drops of water on my illuminated kick plates. Did anyone notice it too?

I have dealt with the scratches by using Aero 303, but that just hides them (does not eliminate them)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Plastic is going to scratch. Never had platic of any kind that didn't. I make a habbit of using a spray wax after running throught the car wash and spraying down microfiber towels and dry/clean the door sills, and around the liftgate area. I have not noticed water as far up as the kick plates however. Nothing out of the ordinary from any other vehicle I have had.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was comparing it to plastics in my old Mazda6, which did not scratch that easy. I believe the plastics were harder.

I remember when I was looking at different cars, Acura mdx door sills seemed be easily scratched as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts