Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I see that Dobinson has a very mild (1.2") lift for the R52. Now, I also saw on the dobinsondirect website that the year selection included 2022. Out of curiosity I called them and a gent told me that it would work for the R53. Before I pay $730 + shipping for something that has a possibility of not working, is anyone aware of a difference between R52 and R53 that would contradict what Dobinson Direct told me?

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
105 Posts
Hi all. I see that Dobinson has a very mild (1.2") lift for the R52. Now, I also saw on the dobinsondirect website that the year selection included 2022. Out of curiosity I called them and a gent told me that it would work for the R53. Before I pay $730 + shipping for something that has a possibility of not working, is anyone aware of a difference between R52 and R53 that would contradict what Dobinson Direct told me?
Interesting. If you do end up pulling the trigger on that kit, please post pics. Curious how much of a difference that makes on the R53.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update: I contacted Dobinson Direct again and they requested photos of the struts on my Pathy. I sent several from front and rear from different perspectives. They responded earlier today and said that they think their springs would be a bit too large. Bummer.

I also requested information from 800-NISSAN1 about the supposed upcoming 2" lift kit from Nismo as instructed by my dealership's parts department, and they have not called me back. They promised a return call within a day, and that was Monday :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts