Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has actually done any extensive modifications/customizations to their Pathfinders. It doesn't seem like the kind of vehicle people would mod.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
im not expecting people to modify their pathfinders right now cause a lot of the people buying pathfinders just aren't the type to do audio system builds, large aftermarket wheels, aftermarket tail lights, headlights, etc.

as more of them hit the used car market i will expect to see the aftermarket and people modding them to pick up.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I don't think we will be seeing many modified 2013 Pathfinders. I have seen some older Pathfinders that look modified.

·
Registered
194 Posts
There are plenty of older ones with lift kits, bull guards, mud tires, etc. I don't think that would be seen on the 2013 though. Check out nissanpath.com to see some mod'd pathies.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Since the new one is not body on frame I think the lift kits and bull guards and other off road mods won't be as common.

·
Registered
5 Posts
im not expecting people to modify their pathfinders right now cause a lot of the people buying pathfinders just aren't the type to do audio system builds, large aftermarket wheels, aftermarket tail lights, headlights, etc.

as more of them hit the used car market i will expect to see the aftermarket and people modding them to pick up.
I am a modder addict! I will put rims, audio (speakers and subs), tints, upholstery, aftermarket rearview camera/dvd player, mats and seat covers for the golden retrievers, alarm/gps tracking, slight chrome(not overdo it), running boards, cargo nets for groceries...... man i have problems and need help!! :eek:

·
Registered
151 Posts
There's that and to be honest I haven't really seen a lot of aftermarket stuff for the 2013's (or maybe i haven't looked in the right places), I imagine that will change over the next year though. No doubt there's programming mods for the VQ35DE but we all know that's a warranty no no.

·
Registered
28 Posts
With everything in the Pathfinder, why would you mod it? Especially the audio. The bose system is fantastic. The only mod I added was better headlight bulbs and LED interiors. Get a honda if you wanna mod it.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
How do I mod my Pathfinder like this?

How can anyone not love the 32 inch wheels, rubber band tires, etc
Please tell me that's Photoshopped.

·
Registered
212 Posts
IMHO that Pathfinder with the 32 inch wheels looks hideous...I actually feel sorry for it.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
IMHO that Pathfinder with the 32 inch wheels looks hideous...I actually feel sorry for it.
Only slightly worse than the '80-something Chevy Caprice Classic sedan I saw the other day up on 20+" wheels. Looked like it was on stilts and one of the wheels was worth more than the whole car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts