Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD (04/22)
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just in case anyone else needs this information.. The connector is located on the driver side to the left of the fuse box.

You'll need Part Number: T99F6-4RA0A (Accessory Service Connector)

Pigtail harness that allows connection of multiple electrical accessories.
Required for Electrical Accessories if not already installed on the vehicle for the accessories: Exterior Ground Lighting, Illuminated Kick Plates, Interior Accent Lighting, Frameless Rear View Mirror, Virtual Key

Networking cables Candy cane Eyewear Office supplies Audio equipment

Driver side connector location:

Electrical wiring Wire Technology Gas Computer hardware

Closeup:

Electrical wiring Cable Electrical supply Bag Wire

Props to Nissan for making this available. HUGE time saver when adding accessories (after the fact). :geek:

There's a second connector on the front passenger side too, right behind the kick-panel. I didn't get a pic of that one, but it's very easy to find. I hope this helps if you're trying to add accessories and don't want to hunt for constant/switched/ground wires...

Also working on getting the accessory harness pin-out info and will update this post once I have it.

Accessory wire harness diagram consolidated from Nissan accessory installation guides. There's probably a more complete version in the service manual, but I don't have access to it. Use at your own risk and consult with the service manual to confirm the complete harness diagram.

Font Number Parallel Rectangle Pattern

· Registered
2022 R53 SL 2WD
73 Posts
Can we buy the accent lighting kit? The vehicle settings menu shows lights coming from the dash/door and the pass holder center console but my main question is the lightning in the dashboards and doors, which is currently making me crazy looking for the kit unless they plan to release it in the future?

· Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD (04/22)
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can we buy the accent lighting kit? The vehicle settings menu shows lights coming from the dash/door and the pass holder center console but my main question is the lightning in the dashboards and doors, which is currently making me crazy looking for the kit unless they plan to release it in the future?
The following YouTuber located the parts and posted a quick clip on the install.

It's possible to add after the fact, at least.

· Registered
2022 R53 SL 2WD
73 Posts
The following YouTuber located the parts and posted a quick clip on the install.

It's possible to add after the fact, at least.
This is exactly the project I wanted to do, nothing fancy just more ambient Lightning And an LED interior!! I’m curious how hard it is to change the tail light halogen blinkers to LED!! Thank you so much!!

· Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
374 Posts
Hey DyingStar - this is what I'd like to do, too!
I think you'll find how to change each light (to LED) and the part numbers for the LED lights, too, from this video.
He seems to know what he's doing!

· Registered
2022 R53 SL 2WD
73 Posts
Hey DyingStar - this is what I'd like to do, too!
I think you'll find how to change each light (to LED) and the part numbers for the LED lights, too, from this video.
He seems to know what he's doing!
Thanks! Amazon came through today and managed to upgrade the lights, it’s easier than expected!!

I tried to be slick and pretend I could get them locally at an auto zone or Advance Autoparts but despite the sylvania zevo saying it’s 6000k With higher outpout they were dimmer than the halogen ones! I jumped on the ones they recommend online and it’s brighter as expected! I’m looking forward to changing the reverse lights and blinkers soon I hope!
Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive tire Gas Automotive exterior

Carbon Tints and shades Automotive exterior Auto part Automotive design

Hood Sleeve Automotive tire Font T-shirt

Vehicle Gas Auto part Tints and shades Automotive exterior

Car Vehicle Plant Automotive side-view mirror White

Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive exterior Tints and shades Beige

This is the Sylvania ZEVO 6000k inside the 3rd row, look at how dimmer it looks compared to stock halogen ones, The website mentions I needed the load balancer if it’s not working as it should, that’s when i went all in on the ones recommend here.
Sunroof Tints and shades Vehicle Head restraint Auto part

1 - 8 of 8 Posts