Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there aftermarket or Nissan original option to convert second row captains chairs into bench? Thank you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there aftermarket or Nissan original option to convert second row captains chairs into bench? Thank you
To clarify a bit, I would be fine with some kind of seat-insert between two captains chairs to replace that useless removable console/cup holders between them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don’t see why you cant buy OEM bench from mfg, they do have them with lower trim, so should have replacement parts. It might take time to get them.

Question if it fits or not, i think it should, as Canadian version has benches and they all build in US

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don’t see why you cant buy OEM bench from mfg, they do have them with lower trim, so should have replacement parts. It might take time to get them.

Question if it fits or not, i think it should, as Canadian version has benches and they all build in US

Thank you for your reply Dan. Based on the fact that 2022 Pathfinder just released, it will be at least another year till parts like this available. Besides, I did a search for second row bench seat, and found that cost of this for 2020 Rogue is between $2,000 and $2,500. I don't think I will be waiting for OEM part for Pathfinder. Just need something simple and cost efficient.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Maybe find someone local that wants you you have and you can do a swap.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really think Nissan can come with a removable seat that you can attach between the captain chair to make it a bunch seat like the Honda odyssey it will be really cool I'm starting to regret not having the bench seat lol maybe we will get an aftermarket one in the near future

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really think Nissan can come with a removable seat that you can attach between the captain chair to make it a bunch seat like the Honda odyssey it will be really cool I'm starting to regret not having the bench seat lol maybe we will get an aftermarket one in the near future
This would be an ideal solution if they keep making captains chairs part of Premium package instead following Canada's market standards with bench seat.

I searched and I saw some aftermarket vendors selling similar inserts for sport vehicles, but its hard to say if they will fit in 2022 Pathfinder.

·
Registered
33 Posts
This would be an ideal solution if they keep making captains chairs part of Premium package instead following Canada's market standards with bench seat.

I searched and I saw some aftermarket vendors selling similar inserts for sport vehicles, but its hard to say if they will fit in 2022 Pathfinder.
Let's wait and see it's still early

·
Registered
27 Posts
With swap, wondering if there is an option for heated bench and connection are available. As I really need to have it heated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Any progress on this project? Any findings on OEM or aftermarket parts?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Any progress on this project? Any findings on OEM or aftermarket parts?
I have not find anything yet. OEM is way too expensive. Found couple of local shops that sell aftermarket stuff, nothing that they sell will fit 10" opening. Gotta wait I guess.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts