Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
congrats. good to see some moderators on the forum now.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Thanks folks, glad to have an opportunity to serve this great community.

If there's ever anything I can help with, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
262 Posts
congrats cwa107, its got to be your avatar that earned you the promo, its GOLDDDD...

LOL i just realized that this is the first mod Pathfinder Talk has... hmm, aren't we well behaved

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
congrats cwa107, its got to be your avatar that earned you the promo, its GOLDDDD...

LOL i just realized that this is the first mod Pathfinder Talk has... hmm, aren't we well behaved
Thanks! For such a young forum, we seem to have amassed a great group of folks. I'm looking forward to helping it continue to evolve.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Thanks! For such a young forum, we seem to have amassed a great group of folks. I'm looking forward to helping it continue to evolve.
Not trying to give you things to do, but it would be nice if we could implement "stickies" that would keep important posts up top.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Not trying to give you things to do, but it would be nice if we could implement "stickies" that would keep important posts up top.
It doesn't appear that we have that particular feature set implemented at the moment, though I am familiar with it, given my experience with other forums.

My capabilities at the moment are limited to basic moderation, I can't manipulate vBulletin features - and I would imagine that is as intended.

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,773 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts