Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
i am trying to use a USB to play music or vidoes in my pathfinder platinum 2013, every time i put my usb on it says check usb or ipod, i tired my ipod shuffle in the usb port, it gives me the same response, :confused: does anyone has any idea whats wrong or where i am not doing right. what should i try or fix, i am really frustrated with trying all the cables and trying everything to work for my kids.:mad:

really appreciate any help.:cool:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hi there,
i am trying to use a USB to play music or vidoes in my pathfinder platinum 2013, every time i put my usb on it says check usb or ipod, i tired my ipod shuffle in the usb port, it gives me the same response, :confused: does anyone has any idea whats wrong or where i am not doing right. what should i try or fix, i am really frustrated with trying all the cables and trying everything to work for my kids.:mad:

really appreciate any help.:cool:
Check the Owners manual I don't think it works with all iPod versions. Also, my USB port did not work at all as delivered, but dealer fixed it probably just not connected at the factory.

If you are trying to play videos through the front display, that will not work unless the video is a specific format, and the car is in park.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts