Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have the Platinum premium 2013 pathfinder and when I put it in reverse, on the screen the view is essentially split into 2. On the right side, it shows the 4 small views surrounding the vehicle. On the left is a larger view of the passenger side of the vehicle. Is there a way to change enhanced view on the left? What determines which view is enhanced? Thanks for any and all help. This is my first Nissan and first Pathfinder.

Thanks.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hello,
I have the Platinum premium 2013 pathfinder and when I put it in reverse, on the screen the view is essentially split into 2. On the right side, it shows the 4 small views surrounding the vehicle. On the left is a larger view of the passenger side of the vehicle. Is there a way to change enhanced view on the left? What determines which view is enhanced? Thanks for any and all help. This is my first Nissan and first Pathfinder.

Thanks.
By selecting the camera button again you can see the right side of the vehicle. I guess this makes sense due to normally only parking next to a curb on the right side and aiding in parallel parking. As far as I know you cannot see the left side.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That makes sense. I paid a little closer attention, and noticed while in park, I can switch from front to passenger, and while in reverse, from rear to passenger. I was thinking that I would be able to switch to any view while in park, but apparently not the case. No biggie, just wanted to know if everything is working as it should, and appears to be. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts