Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every one i have a black cargo mat and under floor Divider

Cargo Area Protector Charcoal 999C3-XZ100
Divider - Underfloor Storage 999C2-RZ100

i take $120 Shipped
or 85 for cargo protector
35 for the dividers all shipped , i will send pic if you need but all new stuff only in car for 33 days

or i am willing to trade for roof cross bars you can contact me via forum and will provide email to set all up thanks

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,766 Posts
Might be interested

i take $120 Shipped
35 for the dividers all shipped , i will send pic if you need but all new stuff only in car for 33 days

or i am willing to trade for roof cross bars you can contact me via forum and will provide email to set all up thanks
Can you tell me the dimensions of the cargo mat please, especially how deep it is. Does it cover to the base of the third row seat when the seat is up or is there a gap? Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Can you tell me the dimensions of the cargo mat please, especially how deep it is. Does it cover to the base of the third row seat when the seat is up or is there a gap? Thanks!

this is the picture of the cargo mat , i will take $ 60 if you interested

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,766 Posts
this is the picture of the cargo mat , i will take $ 60 if you interested
Cool, but I need to know the dimensions please. Thanks!

·
Administrator
4,766 Posts
Cool, but I need to know the dimensions please. Thanks!
I'm about to pull the plug on an aftermarket mat I found, so if you're still interested in selling yours, get me your measurements.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have you sold yet? Is this the larger mat that will cover if 3rd row is folded flat?

i take $120 Shipped

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you sold yet? Is this the larger mat that will cover if 3rd row is folded flat?
This one is the OEM version that covers the cargo area only it will cover all the rear area when the 3rd row is up, it does not extend to the 3rd row

·
Administrator
4,766 Posts
Here's some photos of the Weather Tech #40587 (black) $109.95 shipped from CARiD.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts