Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2023 Rock Creek 4WD
Its interesting how anything will get set up on this tubular rack. I am looking into awning myself and I am scratching my head there. Seeing how they propose online it being freely attached to nothing when it comes to this roof rack. I am hoping there will be options down the road or I might be looking into custom set up.

Registered
2023 Rock Creek 4WD
One of the issues I had with the Thule, was the contoured bottom is what was hitting the loop, propping it up in the rear. All of their boxes seem to have this contour, where Yakima is flat. The other issue to overcome is the width of the clamps. The Thules I tested all landed on the loop attachment point (as described above). Does anyone have a Yakima that could measure the width of the clamps? All of the specs online are the distance between horizontal bars (front-rear), but nothing about width. Neither company has responded to this inquiry. View attachment 17901
View attachment 17900
Looks like THULE got that cargo box set up on that roof rack. I got this from a YouTube Video that I was just browsing though and came across this. I suppose you tested the THULE so from your point of you it works right? I am looking into that but I don't have any cargo boxes to test it yet.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts