Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on the monitor? I have a 2013 SL premium. Can i watch a DVD, or through my iPhone any video? I've read something about having to be in "park" with the emergency brake on. I tried that, and inserted a DVD...no luck...and then with my iPhone connected to watch videos, again no luck. Am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yes you can watch a video up front but you have to be in park with the brake set. I have the Platinum Premium and not sure if there is a difference. Was the DVD system installed by the dealer? I have seen some in the showrooms where it looks like each headrest monitor has its own DVD player versus the one I have where you insert the disc up front.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually i don't have the DVD package...that's why I was wondering, can i play a DVD or a video thru my iPhone on the front screen?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Actually i don't have the DVD package...that's why I was wondering, can i play a DVD or a video thru my iPhone on the front screen?
Look around on some earlier posts, the video file has to be a very specific format, and I think it is listed in the Owners Manual. Even then, I think the file has to be generated with certain characteristics for it to work. But I did it months ago, and played a video from a USB memory stick, so it is possible.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks lewist,

Sounds way to complicated and technical for me to even begin to figure that out...so they kids will just have to settle for a protable DVD player that sits on my armrest!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts