Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought, I loathe car payments. I don't have much information on leasing since I have never leased a vehicle, but in general, I don't think I would do that. It might have benefits that I'm not aware of, but it seems closer to renting when I would rather own.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm thinking of buying a Pathfinder. Did you guys buy or lease you Pathfinder? Which is better?
I lease mine. Residual rates and money factors are strong. Check out the owners forum at edmunds.com for some actual payment info.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Leasing cause I'm waiting on Nissan to do some significant improvement to the Pathfinder, at least this way I cut my losses.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
you lease if you plan to upgrade. Which might not be a bad idea as this is the first year model - years afterwards will be improved.

Finance if you wish to keep for more than 5 years. Say 10 years.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just returned a leased vehicle to puchase the PF. I won't be leasing again. Feels too much like renting a car, because in reality that is what you are doing. I was always worried about going over mileage as well as every little door ding. Not to mention that I had put $2500 down as well as have to pay a $350 lease termination fee. Sure I had lower payments ($150 lower) than if I had purchased but I also had no trade equity after 3 years and nothing to show for it. Plan to keep the PF for a while.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts