Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know - crazy right?! But seriously, there is a quiet bubble pop noise in my Pathfinder. It's just one soft 'pop' at a time and if I hear more than one during a drive they are fairly far apart. I haven't found any pattern to it but I hear it almost every single time I drive it. I'm too embarrassed to even mention it to the dealer.

Valerie, who does NOT hear bubble popping sounds in any other setting...

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Very strange.....

How long as this been going on for? Do you have any idea where it is coming from?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Hello Valerie :)

I think you might as well "man up" and go to the dealership and tell them it sounds like your car is making a bubble popping sound. As ridicilous as it sounds saying it, its something that needs to be looked at.

How long have you been a new Pathfinder owner for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for reading and responding!

It's been happening since the very beginning. I've had my PF for a little more than 2 months. It is really the craziest thing. I will be due for my 2nd oil change soon (put lots of miles on!) and will ask then. I have very little confidence in the service department but maybe they'll know exactly what it is!

I've also got the judders to tell them about, too. I'm sure neither thing will be recreatable.

Valerie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts