Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ive done the brakes on my 92 pathfinder over a 100 times and this time i had both front calipers sticking they would release but not all the way and when i tried to push the cylinders back in it was very hard then just gave way and pushed in when i went to push brake pettal down the caliper was not moving so i replaced it a started the other side the piston seals were leaking on this side so i replaced the other side i did my best to make sure as little brake fluid leaked out of the line when changing the calipers then i gravity bleed both sides then had a helper pump the brake pad so i could manualy bleed them after bleeding them the paddel felt fine nice solid so i went on a short test drive and it was fine so i headed home and before i made it the 13 mile back home the petal was soft and going almost to the floor and being that this is my only way to work i drove it in to work in rush hour traffic at this point i have no brakes i have to shift into neutral and use the park brake to get it to stop any clue where i need to start the master cyclinder is maybe only 5 years old (that what im leaning toward myself) any help would be great thanks semperfi76

1 - 1 of 1 Posts