Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2013 pathfinder trying to look for blower motor resistor location cant find it nowhere does anyone know were is it at ???
Thank

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,718 Posts
Would the location be the same for a 2016 pathfinder? I've searched everywhere for a diagram or a picture of it'socation and keep coming up empty handed.
Yes. The model refresh didn't take place until the 2017 model year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes. The model refresh didn't take place until the 2017 model year.
I have studied the diagram on pg 43 and it's for the rear heater. I don't see a listing for the resistor for the front blower motor which I'm needing, am I missing it? Please help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have studied the diagram on pg 43 and I don't see a listing for the resistor, am I missing it? Please help.
The one on pg 43 is for the rear heater, I need to know where the one for the front heater is located. It is not listed on the other diagrams on pg 41 and 42.

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,718 Posts
Here is the Heating and Air Conditioning section of the manual. There is no mention of a front resistor, so I'm thinking that there may not be one.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
1,010 Posts
Not sure if front blower speeds are controlled by the HVAC auto amp, IPDM or BCM. Like said, if there is a resistor pack on/in the plenum somewhere, I don't know where it's at.

·
Registered
258 Posts
These don't use a resistor. They're a pretty complicated system. There are numerous components involved. A/C auto amp, BCM, blower relay.

What are your symptoms?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts