Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder SL with Premium package.
10 Posts
Were you not aware that they have this exact option on the 2022 Pathfinder? It is called the black badging package and blacks out the entire grill to get rid of the chrome and also blacks out the Pathfinder lettering on the rear. It is roughly $450 to add this option but it looks super good. It accomplishes pretty much exactly what you did. Good job on your mod either way.
Not all come with the black badging option unless you didn’t special order it. I got the car I wanted minus the black v grill and badging. I brought the letters through through Nissan $49 but dipped the chrome on the grill and saved $300.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Were you not aware that they have this exact option on the 2022 Pathfinder? It is called the black badging package and blacks out the entire grill to get rid of the chrome and also blacks out the Pathfinder lettering on the rear. It is roughly $450 to add this option but it looks super good. It accomplishes pretty much exactly what you did. Good job on your mod either way.
The black out option is not available on Platinum.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I want to do this as well but also don't want a permanent thing as I know I will have some mess ups. I'll check this product out cause I'd love to blackout and agree that the platinum should come with options ... We are paying enough and it's the same stuff the other models have.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts