Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased our 2022 pathfinder about 6 weeks ago, we finally received it about 5 days ago .

At the time of the purchase, I paid for the black appearance package, and upgraded exterior door protectors or whatever they’re called to the dark chrome ones .

Shortly after purchasing the vehicle I went back in the Nissan dealership to parts and service to order the all weather Mats. They told me they were on back order.

When I went to pick up the vehicle 5 days ago they told me neither of the two items I paid for about 6 weeks ago had shipped .

They did not mention they were back ordered then. Just wondering if this is true , that may be on backorder , or is it possible the dealer has them but are not prioritizing installing for me . I paid install fees inclusive with the items that day in full.

I don’t want to bother the dealership, being needy or acting like I’m accusing them of bullshitting me . They’ve done right by me so far .

·
Registered
27 Posts
First off Congrats on your new ride. So what I've been told is most accessories for the Pathfinder have not been 'released' yet. This is probably what they are calling backordered. I ordered the satin chrome fog lamp finisher for mine well over a month ago and it was just released towards the end of August. Then it took about a week to make it to the the dealership. I just got the UPS tracking # last night where they shipped it to me. Should be here by end of this week. So hopefully your stuff is not too far behind. Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First off Congrats on your new ride. So what I've been told is most accessories for the Pathfinder have not been 'released' yet. This is probably what they are calling backordered. I ordered the satin chrome fog lamp finisher for mine well over a month ago and it was just released towards the end of August. Then it took about a week to make it to the the dealership. I just got the UPS tracking # last night where they shipped it to me. Should be here by end of this week. So hopefully your stuff is not too far behind. Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the congrats and sharing your knowledge on this matter . I’ve remained patient, I have not contacted them .

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL 4WD
4 Posts
I had the black V motion grille and black badging installed on my SL right after delivery. The grille was already in stock at the dealer and the badges had to be ordered but only took two days to come in. They did tell me the same thing about the all weather floor mats being back ordered though and only the cargo liners were in stock. This was about a week ago.

·
Registered
2022 Platinum 2wd
8 Posts
I purchased our 2022 pathfinder about 6 weeks ago, we finally received it about 5 days ago .

At the time of the purchase, I paid for the black appearance package, and upgraded exterior door protectors or whatever they’re called to the dark chrome ones .

Shortly after purchasing the vehicle I went back in the Nissan dealership to parts and service to order the all weather Mats. They told me they were on back order.

When I went to pick up the vehicle 5 days ago they told me neither of the two items I paid for about 6 weeks ago had shipped .

They did not mention they were back ordered then. Just wondering if this is true , that may be on backorder , or is it possible the dealer has them but are not prioritizing installing for me . I paid install fees inclusive with the items that day in full.

I don’t want to bother the dealership, being needy or acting like I’m accusing them of bullshitting me . They’ve done right by me so far .

is there a part number for the black badging?

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL 4WD
4 Posts
I should note that is for SL 4WD. I noticed you have a platinum 2wd which I do not believe there is a black badging package for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited by Moderator)
the salesman called me and apologized, he said he did not order them . He claimed that since I financed them into the overall cost , that ordering them was handled automatically . Which does not entirely make sense , since one of the two items was paid for in full days after the actual sale was finalized . I’m not mad at him, he manned up and nobody is perfect , I mess **** up at my work sometimes too . The only that sucks majorly is now everything is prob f***ing back ordered lol .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I purchased the same thing maybe 3 weeks ago. They gave me the same BACKORDER song and dance.
Thank you for the reply brother . Did they tell you before you purchased that it was backordered ? Regardless if they did or not , did they have a timeline reference at all or guesstimate?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not really...Just said they would alert me when it shipped. Side note: they ran a Labor day sale literally the day after I purchased so I'm going in to speak with service manager about getting back price difference. About $100 bucks difference (weather mats, black badging and v grille)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts