Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My wife was driving this morning and had several warning lights come on as well as the car not driving correctly (she described it as something was dragging)
Scheduled to take it to a dealer but was wondering if anyone else experienced any similar issues

Speedometer Tachometer Light Vehicle Motor vehicle
Speedometer Vehicle Car Tachometer Steering part

·
Administrator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
3,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Is the vehicle in 2WD or 4WD-Auto? I suspect it could be the magnetic coupler, quite a few have been reported for the R52 and Nissan could still be using the same part on the R53. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
1,239 Posts
Yeah hopefully this wasn't a one hit wonder.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey sorry guys, been busy with work.
Warning lights turned off on their own but the vehicle was still taken to a local dealership.
Mechanics said that they’ve been told the issue might’ve been caused by the battery and all they did was test and charge the battery to make sure it’s working properly. Battery was not replaced.
Didn’t seem like a logical explanation to me but haven’t had any issues with it since.

There are 3 open recalls on the vehicle right now and they did inspect/correct those issues while they had the vehicle.
I will keep you posted if anything else pops up

·
Registered
9 Posts
Our malfunction light came on and we just purchased this vehicle last month. Wonder if others have had this same issue?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts