Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I own a 2013 pathfinder SL premium and I'm recently noticed that the only way that I can get the lift gate to open is to hit the button on the key fob and hold it. It will not open when I hit the button by the back up cam and it won't close when I hit the button on the bottom of the lift gate either. I'm still under warranty but I've had the vehicle in the shop too many times in the last few months and the closet Nissan dealership is over an hour away from me. Hoping it's something easy or a function I may have accidentally toggled with. Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Check the bank of buttons by your left knee while in the driver's seat. There should be one that says power lift gate on/off. You may have hit that button and turned it off.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm having a similar issue with my Pathfinder but I've checked all the buttons still no success. It will open when any buttons are pressed but will not close no matter what I do. Any one have this issue before?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having a similar issue with my Pathfinder but I've checked all the buttons still no success. It will open when any buttons are pressed but will not close no matter what I do. Any one have this issue before?
Hi I have a similar problem my 2014 Pathfinder. Opening no problem but unable to close using the auto feature. Will close manually but not using the button alone

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,461 Posts
Welcome to the forum !

First thing to try is to disconnect the battery for at least 5 minutes to reset everything. Many times this fixes a lot of electric bugs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts