Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2013 SL with auto headlights and one thing I've noticed on mine is while on auto with my fog lights on my auto isn't working with light sensitivity they are just on. With fog lights off they do work with the light sensor. Is this right like my dealership is telling me or am I right and needs to be fixed? Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Unfortunately, yes - this is how they operate. First car I've had with auto headlights that does this, and very disappointing.

But yep, they're all like that. There's actually another thread where we discovered this (several of us).

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is actually a recent thing. My Altima has fog lights and when they are set to the on position and the headlights are on auto, the auto function still works perfectly normal.

I'll have to wait to receive my Pathfinder to check but I'll let you guys know if it's the same with mine.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was getting ready to post a question about the auto headlight/fog light function and I found this thread. Thanks for the info. Like the previous poster said my 2010 Altima SR had the auto headlight function and it worked with the fog light switch on. I like to drive with the headlights and fog lights on at night. Now I have to remember to manually turn on the fog lights. Kind of annoying.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
not a terrible problem. still gets the job done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts