Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just curious, Anyone received the CVT fixed noticed yet? Saw their FB (Nissan) and couples of the 2013 PF owners start to receive notification telling them the fixed has arrived at their Dealership?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I spoke with our dealership yesterday and they still haven't heard anything, said they are "waiting on a fix any day now", mine was one of several they were waiting to fix. The dealership advised I open a case with Nissan CA, which technically I should have already done, so Nissan would have better documentation of my vehicles issue. A Nissan rep is supposed to be contacting me within 24 hrs so maybe I can get more info out of them.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ok, so a bit of good news! I got a call from the nissan rep about my open case and she actually informed me that as of yesterday the tsb had been released to dealerships and that I should plan on taking my vehicle in for repair. I asked her if this was just a software update and she said that they will be replacing the entire torque converter and reprogramming the TCM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts