I spoke with our dealership yesterday and they still haven't heard anything, said they are "waiting on a fix any day now", mine was one of several they were waiting to fix. The dealership advised I open a case with Nissan CA, which technically I should have already done, so Nissan would have better documentation of my vehicles issue. A Nissan rep is supposed to be contacting me within 24 hrs so maybe I can get more info out of them.
Ok, so a bit of good news! I got a call from the nissan rep about my open case and she actually informed me that as of yesterday the tsb had been released to dealerships and that I should plan on taking my vehicle in for repair. I asked her if this was just a software update and she said that they will be replacing the entire torque converter and reprogramming the TCM.