Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...anyone ever use the hidden settings menu on their car?

Start Car
Turn off Radio
Hold "Setting" button and then turn volume 30+ clicks in either direction
Setting menu will appear.

I poked around in there and don't see anything that I should be playing with but wanted to see if anyone found any useful settings to change up.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hello...anyone ever use the hidden settings menu on their car?

Start Car
Turn off Radio
Hold "Setting" button and then turn volume 30+ clicks in either direction
Setting menu will appear.

I poked around in there and don't see anything that I should be playing with but wanted to see if anyone found any useful settings to change up.
Would be awesome to allow the DVD to play up front. I heard the Armada can do this. Obviously I wouldn't use it as the driver though. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Would be awesome to allow the DVD to play up front. I heard the Armada can do this. Obviously I wouldn't use it as the driver though. :)
Yes if you find the DVD override setting you would have many happy owners throwing thanks your way! Let us know:D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yes if you find the DVD override setting you would have many happy owners throwing thanks your way! Let us know:D
I have the info for the Altima and Armada mod and it seems fairly simple. I just need to find the wiring diagrams for the Pathfinder to see if it's the same.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I highly doubt there is a dvd override setting. I think you would need one of those custom harnesses that over ride that safety.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, the thread got hijacked a little as its turned into "how do I play movies on the front screen".

Something I haven't seen mentioned regarding the mods (it's a physical mod, not a setting), is that it will void your warranty with Nissan.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ok, the thread got hijacked a little as its turned into "how do I play movies on the front screen".

Something I haven't seen mentioned regarding the mods (it's a physical mod, not a setting), is that it will void your warranty with Nissan.
Dude it's just a troubleshooting menu. Just like you were trying to allude to, there is really no use in these menus.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts