Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

Registered
After buying a 2015 Pathfinder SL, I was surprised to find that the Bluetooth connection was only for phone calls and not streaming audio (like everyone else). Thankfully, this forum provided me with a simple answer to the problem. I spent around $20 at Fry's Electronics and it works like a charm. I literally joined just to post this and show my appreciation. 馃憣

Registered
After buying a 2015 Pathfinder SL, I was surprised to find that the Bluetooth connection was only for phone calls and not streaming audio (like everyone else). Thankfully, this forum provided me with a simple answer to the problem. I spent around $20 at Fry's Electronics and it works like a charm. I literally joined just to post this and show my appreciation. 馃憣

View attachment 14618
View attachment 14619

View attachment 14617
what he said lol

Registered
I solved this issue very easy with a Bluetooth adapter inside the center console always connected to my auxiliary port all for $8. Here is the link if anybody is interested: Bluetooth adapter
It supports USB thumb drives auxiliary and SD cards and streams audio wirelessly through Bluetooth. It's also a hands-free kit in case your car has no Bluetooth.

Super Moderator
I solved this issue very easy with a Bluetooth adapter inside the center console always connected to my auxiliary port all for $8. Here is the link if anybody is interested: Bluetooth adapter
It supports USB thumb drives auxiliary and SD cards and streams audio wirelessly through Bluetooth. It's also a hands-free kit in case your car has no Bluetooth.
Interesting. So can you pair it with your phone and stream Pandora, Spotify, etc.?

Super Moderator
Interesting. So can you pair it with your phone and stream Pandora, Spotify, etc.?

Super Moderator
Cool! For 8 bucks I'll give that a try. I have something similar for my bimmer but it's a circuit board.

Another question: Any noticeable loss of fidelity? I have the Bose system, so don't want to lose that quality.

Registered
Not really, I have a custom music setup, external amp, speakers, sub, etc, and I honestly can tell you that there is no loss of quality or volume.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts