Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember talk of iOS 6.1.3 having issues with phones not pairing with the Pathfinder via bluetooth. I didn't do that upgrade for that specific reason. I haven't heard of any such issues with iOS 7, but before I make an upgrade that is irreversible, I figured I'd ask and see if anyone had any issues.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I remember talk of iOS 6.1.3 having issues with phones not pairing with the Pathfinder via bluetooth. I didn't do that upgrade for that specific reason. I haven't heard of any such issues with iOS 7, but before I make an upgrade that is irreversible, I figured I'd ask and see if anyone had any issues.
I have an iPhone 4s and recently updated to IOS 7.
I had no Pathfinder bluetooth issues with the previous IOS 6 and I'm having none with IOS 7. :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
I am running IOS 6.1.3 on an iPhone 4. I have never had any Bluetooth issues in my 2013 Pathfinder Platinum.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
So say if we upgraded to iOS7 and it for some reason doesn't work on our PF's, can we go back to the older iOS, or are we suck with the new iOS forever?

·
Registered
138 Posts
So say if we upgraded to iOS7 and it for some reason doesn't work on our PF's, can we go back to the older iOS, or are we suck with the new iOS forever?
no, you cant downgrade. Once you download ios7 you are stuck with it. I downloaded it and haven't had any problems with the car. It does suck the life out of your phone battery at an alarming rate though

·
Registered
62 Posts
no, you cant downgrade. Once you download ios7 you are stuck with it. I downloaded it and haven't had any problems with the car. It does suck the life out of your phone battery at an alarming rate though
You can use an application called Tiny Umbrella for saving your SSH blobs going forward which will allow you to downgrade that device to any previous version it's installed. I've been rolling iOS 7 as a developer for months now though and no issues with any of my vehicles.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've not had an issue with any iOS version since I picked up my car last year - I'm on iOS 7 now and no issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having two problems with iOS 7 on my iphone 5.

1) this was an issue on 6.1.4. Occasionally when I choose Bluetooth Audio a message says "[phone name] is not possible" or something. If I toggle Bluetooth on and off it will usually work.

2) starting with ios 7, caller ID names are no longer displayed on the navigation display on incoming calls

Anyone experience these?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm having two problems with iOS 7 on my iphone 5.

1) this was an issue on 6.1.4. Occasionally when I choose Bluetooth Audio a message says "[phone name] is not possible" or something. If I toggle Bluetooth on and off it will usually work.

2) starting with ios 7, caller ID names are no longer displayed on the navigation display on incoming calls

Anyone experience these?
Not experiencing either of these. I had an iPhone 5 with iOS 7 and now have an iPhone 5S w/iOS 7 which i activated yesterday and don't have an issue either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts