Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, while checking under my front passenger seat, I just found this loosen plastic piece.

I cannot figure out where this fits in. It looks important and it got "NA" written on it with and arrow.

I know it sound silly, but can anyone help me.. thanks..

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
770 Posts
Yet another dealer prep snafu. Imagine that!

Glad it was just the front plate holder.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Omg. Thank you. I have no idea why the heck they did not used it for my plates. I was wondering why my plates are kinda off. And again why the heck they stuck it underneath the passenger seat. Lol .

Thanks alot everyone. So does this go behind the plates?

This is how my plates look like currently.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,632 Posts
Yes, behind he plate. Maybe the hole pattern on your plate is different that the one on the bracket and that is why they didn't use it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah. I think it's because to accommodate dealers license plate cover. With that I don't think this original one will fit in. Thanks also for all the replys

·
Registered
143 Posts
Your lucky, all the dealer did on mine was use 2 wood thread type bolts on my front bumper, wife took it thru the auto wash an it ate the front plate. Of course Nissan of El Paso Tx denied it or any wrong doing. Tow hook plate mount ordered just not put on yet

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your lucky, all the dealer did on mine was use 2 wood thread type bolts on my front bumper, wife took it thru the auto wash an it ate the front plate. Of course Nissan of El Paso Tx denied it or any wrong doing. Tow hook plate mount ordered just not put on yet
****.. This makes me worried as well. I should check under my number plate as well.. lets see how he replaced it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts