·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,661 Posts
He keeps calling it an SUV, which it's not. Also, I'm guessing Nissan isn't letting any of the reviewers actually drive one yet? That's what I'm waiting to see.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is part 2 of the BTBRV review. Jay be careful what you wish for lol :LOL:

·
Super Moderator
4,661 Posts
Once again, he talks mostly about the features the car has and less about road feel. How does it feel on dirt roads? What's the turning radius? How responsive is steering? How well do the surround cameras work? He never demonstrated lane departure. How's the driving position? Visibility? And the big one... has the suspension improved any over previous years? He sounds like a fanboy and never mentioned any negatives, which all cars have.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Jay, probably won't matter anyway. He said it was a pre-production model which, to me, means it's not what you get when it's at the dealer.

·
Super Moderator
4,661 Posts
Jay, probably won't matter anyway. He said it was a pre-production model which, to me, means it's not what you get when it's at the dealer.
True that! I understand that Nissan isn't allowing any reviewers to test drive the production model until it hits showrooms. It does seem like a nice CUV except for that wonky shifter! Car manufacturers are slowly taking away any tactile feel when it comes to shifting.

Thanks for posting the reviews though! :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Once again, he talks mostly about the features the car has and less about road feel. How does it feel on dirt roads? What's the turning radius? How responsive is steering? How well do the surround cameras work? He never demonstrated lane departure. How's the driving position? Visibility? And the big one... has the suspension improved any over previous years? He sounds like a fanboy and never mentioned any negatives, which all cars have.
This guys reviews are mostly on the basic fluffy side. He doesn't really go into every nook and cranny on anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts