Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder S and I am in the process of installing an aftermarket cd player and a sub. I heard that some models of the Pathfinder come equipped with an amplifier. Will this be a problem when I start removing the stock cd player and door speakers? Also if you have any tips or suggestions I would be happy to hear them; this is my first system for this vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,581 Posts
The "S" doesn't have the Bose system, so you don't have to worry about the amp. As a newbie, I suggest you do a search for "stereo" in this section of the forum. Many have done a nice job of replacing their system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The "S" doesn't have the Bose system, so you don't have to worry about the amp. As a newbie, I suggest you do a search for "stereo" in this section of the forum. Many have done a nice job of replacing their system.
Thank you for responding!! And I think I'll do that, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder S and I am in the process of installing an aftermarket cd player and a sub. I heard that some models of the Pathfinder come equipped with an amplifier. Will this be a problem when I start removing the stock cd player and door speakers? Also if you have any tips or suggestions I would be happy to hear them; this is my first system for this vehicle.
I used a Bluetooth device which connects to the RCA ports in the middle armrest and powered by the USB port there. Added an Amazon AlexaAuto and now no need to take your eyes off the road - love it.

Have a read here as suggested and you will get some good ideas. I think the best bang for you buck is to update the speakers.

·
Registered
2013 Nissan Pathfinder SV AWD
12 Posts
I used a Bluetooth device which connects to the RCA ports in the middle armrest and powered by the USB port there. Added an Amazon AlexaAuto and now no need to take your eyes off the road - love it.

Have a read here as suggested and you will get some good ideas. I think the best bang for you buck is to update the speakers.
That sounds like a plan. And it sounds easy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts