Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,766 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Following
I use "Bimmer Plus" in Mt. Vernon, NY. Have used them for years for the BMW but found out they happily work on most makes - I think he doesn't like some brands and will tell you to go down the street but he said the Nissan would be interesting. The place doesn't look like much but looks are deceiving - you'll see BMWs there mostly. They do great work - never had any problems with any of their work and they'll gladly put your own parts if you want to go down that route (I do that for rotors and pads).

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL
2002 BMW 325XI

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,766 Posts
I use "Bimmer Plus" in Mt. Vernon, NY. Have used them for years for the BMW but found out they happily work on most makes - I think he doesn't like some brands and will tell you to go down the street but he said the Nissan would be interesting. The place doesn't look like much but looks are deceiving - you'll see BMWs there mostly. They do great work - never had any problems with any of their work and they'll gladly put your own parts if you want to go down that route (I do that for rotors and pads).

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SL
2002 BMW 325XI
Thanks!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts