Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
After 9 months and 10,000 miles, here's my verdict - I really like this vehicle. Checks all the boxes for me - size, interior room, road noise, handling, comfort features. Looking forward to many more years.
I am too very happy with my 2022 PF SV after almost 9 months and 5500 miles (bought it August 30th, 2021). The only issue I've had with it is random alarm going off that seem to stop on its own. For the past month and a half haven't had any issues with alarm (maybe because of warmer weather). FWIW I haven't done any modifications to my Pathfinder, and love it just the way it is (no blackouts, no LEDs, no custom wheels or tires) .

·
Registered
2022 AWD SL Build Date Feb 2022
52 Posts
My only complaint is the firmness of the suspension, I think it should be just a little softer spring, save the extra firm springs for special models

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
1,541 Posts
My only complaint is the firmness of the suspension, I think it should be just a little softer spring, save the extra firm springs for special models
A lof of the firmness will be from the tires. What size tires are on your 2022?

The 235/65/18's on our 2019 SV has enough sidewall to soak up some of the bumps.

20, 21's, etc are great for handling, but they ride like crap IMO.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
1,541 Posts
I have 18" with Toyo Cross Country tires, the kids are bouncing around like a turbulant plane ride.
Gotcha. I didn't realize the 2022's came with 18's.

I'm very rarely in our 2019, but it seems to ride and handle well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
After 9 months and 10,000 miles, here's my verdict - I really like this vehicle. Checks all the boxes for me - size, interior room, road noise, handling, comfort features. Looking forward to many more years.

*SL AWD
After 9 months with my Platinum 4WD 2022 Pathfinder - I'm trading it in! Love ride and the trim and especially how it handles in the winter, but car has been in the shop for over a week waiting on Nissan to let the dealer know how to fix the leaking AC lines. I have no Freon in the car. There is another Pathfinder sitting there with the same problem. Design issue with the Nissan parts.

·
Registered
81 Posts
After 9 months with my Platinum 4WD 2022 Pathfinder - I'm trading it in! Love ride and the trim and especially how it handles in the winter, but car has been in the shop for over a week waiting on Nissan to let the dealer know how to fix the leaking AC lines. I have no Freon in the car. There is another Pathfinder sitting there with the same problem. Design issue with the Nissan parts.
LOL Sorry to hear that. I thought this thread would be the only one with positive reviews. What are you planning to get next if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
219 Posts
Curios on the A/C issue. I thought it was just different on mine when I got it. Seems to take longer to cool down, even in the shade, compared to my 2017 PF. Hopefully not an indicator of trouble to come...

·
Registered
2017 SL
22 Posts
Curious to see how the reliability holds up compared to prior gen, because the car is def a looker. Would love to see Nissan get their act together.

An AC issue already brewing isn't good news, especially since Nissan has been sitting on known issues lately (prior gen pathfinder radiator fan, prior gen rogue transmission and air box issues)

·
Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
157 Posts
Thanks for letting us know. This is tough to hear - it must be tougher to live with.
Since you plan on trading it in, what are you thinking of picking up next?

·
Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
157 Posts
Curios on the A/C issue. I thought it was just different on mine when I got it. Seems to take longer to cool down, even in the shade, compared to my 2017 PF. Hopefully not an indicator of trouble to come...
Oh no - I picked my PF up on March 30. Haven't needed to use the air conditioner as yet.
You can bet my antennae with be up now that I've read about these issues!

·
Registered
2022 AWD SL Build Date Feb 2022
52 Posts
Yes, i really like the Toyo tires, very quiet ans smooth, its the extra firm springs that gives a harsh ride, even over small bumps in the road.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts