Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item 1: media screen and drive screen (Instrument Cluster) have gone blank and reset during drive time. Happened twice.
Item 2: Start/Stop alarm popped up on instrument cluster. It cleared shortly after.
Item 3: the vehicle lunges back/forth when I back up, stop (Lunges occur) move forward. The entire vehicle moves forward/backwards until I move forward. Very unsettling.
Item 4: Step on the gas, there is a short pause, then burst of forward power, then another small forward burst. Very unsettling.

Item 3 is the worst, I have never driven a car that does not have a smooth transition from backing up to moving forward. This vehicle lunges back and forth during the brief stop between reverse and forward then Item 4 will occur too.

Not happy with my purchase. If I had a chance to do it over, I wouldn't have bought it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Speedometer Vehicle Car Tachometer White

Definitely take it to get checked out.
Last week I parked after a short drive for lunch, right after pushing engine stop.....codes galore . Warning, service engine, AT Power Reduced.
Freaked me out, turned it off after a picture.
Came back 20min later and it started and drove normal. Scheduled an oil change and had them take a look this week.
They found several old codes but culprit appears to be the battery. They tested and it was failing, 539 instead of 750. They have replaced it under warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's going in on the 17th (Jan) so hopefully they will find something. It's the lunging (Item 3) of the car that get me wound up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts