Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still car shopping and have a question. Love how the second row slides forward for ease of access. However, I have not been able to get the seats to work how I think they should. They slide forward great but when putting them back in position I would expect for them to slide all the way back into place. They don't. You than have to release the slide on the front and push it back. Other brands work this way. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can anyone confirm that when moving the second row seats forward and back, that they lock into the forward most position requiring you to use the front lever to slide the seat back to again grant good access to the second row? Would be nice if it slid all the way back without having to use the lever.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I simply just use the level under seat to move seat all the way back where I want it and then push the seats down. I agree that the lever does not help to return the seat all the way back to original position. Conversely If do use the third row I find that the stop point using the side handle only gives the perfect amount of legroom for both second and third row passengers. Maybe that was the intent

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I appreciate the confirmation. I really wish the seat slid all the way back into place without the extra effort. Makes it tougher for my kids to work the seat by themselves. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts