Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
98 Posts
Looks awesome, any rubbing issues? I have a 255 tires now and thinking of a 265 for my next set.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
98 Posts
Do you all actually do off roading with your trucks?
Off reading as in rock climbing, of course not (personally anyway), these vehicles are not 4runners or Jeeps. I do live in the country side with many dirt roads, unmaintaned and harsh snowy winters, so for me an aggressive tougher tires helps and last longer.

The rest is only for looks I guess, while the PF is capable CUV it is surely not an off road one.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Off reading as in rock climbing, of course not (personally anyway), these vehicles are not 4runners or Jeeps. I do live in the country side with many dirt roads, unmaintaned and harsh snowy winters, so for me an aggressive tougher tires helps and last longer.

The rest is only for looks I guess, while the PF is capable CUV it is surely not an off road one.

Cheers!
Gotcha, gotcha. It really do look good!!! Where I live, I can't really justify why I would put a more aggressive tire on mine, but I've longed to put a more aggressive tire on and do some farm/commercial work with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No rubbing. I like the aggressive look. Obviously no off road due to the fit and so close to fenders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts