Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from Nissan this week. They are offering an automatic $25 discount on $100 or more in accessory orders via the Nissan Parts/Accessories website.

Figures it expires on March 30, since the part I want is the Stainless Steel Bumper Protector and that's not going to be released until "around early April" according to Nissan. Would have been nice.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am actually glad to hear that we now have a release date for Bumper Protector from Nissan. Many of us, myself included, really wanted that for our car but option went away when I bought my car in February. Thanks for confirmation! On the other hand i just bought a lot of accessories for my cars and this coupon would have been helpful! :(ugh!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks for posting this, good to know we can get up to $100 off on accessories. I believe there's free shipping with accessories from Nissan, right?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for posting this, good to know we can get up to $100 off on accessories. I believe there's free shipping with accessories from Nissan, right?
PS - the coupon code to use is NNOW2513.

Don't know about free shipping because I think they route you to a dealer?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts