Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to run 22x10.5 wheels on my platinum. I was wondering if anyone on here has run the setup. Looking to run 265/40/22. I've verified the tires will fit the wheels just can't really find any verification on the wheels and tires fitting the truck without rubbing issues or modifications being made. Please help if anyone has any experience

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,614 Posts
It may depend on the offset of the rims. If you enter 265/40/22 in the Search Community box above, you will find a number of threads where members apparently have been successful with them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are 22x10.5 Rohana RC9 +40MM Offset.Tires are 265/40/22 Absolutely no rubbing or modification for fitment

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Very cool rims!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered my wheels and tires, just waiting on them to arrive. Got the 22x10.5 square setup with 265/40/22. Quick question which side running running boards are on your PF?
Your pathfinder looks good
Love the wheels
Here’s a different look
Here is a link to the running boards I’m using
EAD61E3A-47A5-43C2-871A-3053241171F8.jpeg

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL FWD Pearl White
8 Posts
These are 22x10.5 Rohana RC9 +40MM Offset.Tires are 265/40/22 Absolutely no rubbing or modification for fitment
Hi there, what year is your PF? I've just purchased a 2018 SL and am giving serious thought to these wheels also

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Hi there, what year is your PF? I've just purchased a 2018 SL and am giving serious thought to these wheels also
Just as an FYI, none of the wheel specs have changed for the Pathfinder on the R52 platform since it was introduced. They either came with 18" or 20" wheels.

Reactions: TejasMtnBiker

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just as an FYI, none of the wheel specs have changed for the Pathfinder on the R52 platform since it was introduced. They either came with 18" or 20" wheels.
Thanks Jay! That is a good piece of info I did not know. Do you have any personal experience with outfitting 22” wheels on these PF’s by chance?

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Thanks Jay! That is a good piece of info I did not know. Do you have any personal experience with outfitting 22” wheels on these PF’s by chance?
Not personal experience, but the bigger the wheel, the rougher the ride.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,788 Posts
A few members have fitted 22's. There are some pictures in this section.
Less rubber gives you better handling, sport appearance but stiffer ride and higher risk of damage with potholes.

On my Mazda I switch from 18 to 16 when going from all season to Winter tires and from 20 to 18 on my Ford. Difference is noticeable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Edited:
Due to Rohana’s being back ordered.
I opted for Ferrada FR2 wheels @ 22"x9 with +35 offset for mine using the suggested tire of 265/40-R22 along with a new set of TPMS sensors from Fitment industries. When they arrive in a (hopefully) few weeks and I install them, I will follow up with photos and idiosyncrasies.

·
Super Moderator
4,614 Posts
Awesome look! (y)

Reactions: themick4u

·
Registered
172 Posts
I haven't had black wheels since 2004 but these look pretty good I must say. Some super high temp black lacquer would really dress up the calipers & rotors too if you have the time/patience

·
Registered
2017 Nismo
150 Posts
I haven't had black wheels since 2004 but these look pretty good I must say. Some super high temp black lacquer would really dress up the calipers & rotors too if you have the time/patience
I gotta show my Daily Driver some love before I jump back into the PF. I need to strip and re-dip my 8 year old PlasiDip on those wheels and chrome window trim. Then redo my calipers on it first. They are looking sad. lol

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts