Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I turn right on a certain corner on a yield, my car inside goes beep beep. It does it every time. I've looked for any lights when it beeps and there are none. I've looked at the mirrors and there are no blind spot lights. I'm pretty sure there is no problem it just that I would like to know why it beeps! It only beeps twice and seems only that corner. I will look for light again tomorrow. I will report back if I find out why. Do you have beeps that you don't know why?

·
Registered
37 Posts
It seems like it might be the front distance sensor is picking up an object within range as you make the right turn. Is there maybe a low object on the curb or sidewalk within a couple of feet of the street? It may only beep twice since as you move by it and out of range fairly quickly.

·
Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
337 Posts
I thought I remember reading the 'double beep' is the only number of beeps the car now provides. With my 2019 Rogue SL, the beeps were continuous until the object offender was no longer there. With the 2022 Pathfinder - I've received ONLY 2 beeps - but the dashboard signal stays on until the object offender is no longer there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looked for lights again and no warning lights just 2 beeps. I did notice the beeps are a higher pitch then some warnings. I thought maybe it beeped when the speed limit sign changed. nope.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts