Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for TPMS sensors to install on my winter wheels/winter tires for my 2022 Pathfinder.

I have done a bunch of research online and found the following part, but I am prety sure this is not the right part, it is way too inexpensive.

Rectangle Font Parallel Number Paper product

I called my local Nissan dealer (they are completely useless most of the time) they told me the part number is 41702-6VA2E, I cant find this part number online anywhere and the dealership quoted me 108.13 a piece.

If anyone has any information on the TPMS sensors I would appreciate it.

Mike

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am looking for TPMS sensors to install on my winter wheels/winter tires for my 2022 Pathfinder.

I have done a bunch of research online and found the following part, but I am prety sure this is not the right part, it is way too inexpensive.

View attachment 17489

I called my local Nissan dealer (they are completely useless most of the time) they told me the part number is 41702-6VA2E, I cant find this part number online anywhere and the dealership quoted me 108.13 a piece.

Mike
According to this listing on EBAY - part # 40700-3VU0A
Its the same as for Rogue, and fits 2022 PF

·
Administrator
5,067 Posts
And you thought that the other part was expensive, lol! That eBay price seems about right though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And you thought that the other part was expensive, lol! That eBay price seems about right though.
Actually I thought the other art was too inexpensive, especially in Canada we tend to pay a lot more for parts. The part from EBAY is a steal at that price, the dealer quoted me 108.13 each, so about 500 for the set of 4 with taxes. Still not the same part number though but it gives me something to keep digging into for sure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
According to this listing on EBAY - part # 40700-3VU0A
Its the same as for Rogue, and fits 2022 PF
Thank you for the info. I will do some research on that part number.

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 17489

Mike
Which winter tires are u using and why? I am interested in buying winter tires that handle well on snowy, ice roads. I drive a 2022sl

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Which winter tires are u using and why? I am interested in buying winter tires that handle well on snowy, ice roads. I drive a 2022sl
I am using Bridgestone Blizzaks, I love these and have had them on my last 3 vehicles, the tires I am looking to put on are only 1 season old and are mounted on Pathfinder wheels that were used on my 2016 Pathfinder. Although these are different size than 2022 wheels I have confirmed that they will fit and checked with a mechanic that I trust who told me there were no issues, in fact it may be better since the tires are slightly narrower which is an advantage in snow. This of course depends on the winter weather you get in your area, but here in Eastern Canada we tend to get lots of snow and my winter driving is mostly in deep snow. If you get lots of ice and very little snow in your area other winter tires may be a better choice (Michelin ice tires for example) Regardless of which option for winter tires you choose will provide much better winter traction than all seasons, even the cheapest winter tires appear to perform better than all seasons. I have been purchasing my tires at Costco for the past few years, they usually have good prices and offer a great warranty. If you have a Costco in your area it may be worth it to check or I believe they do offer shipping as well so that could be an option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts