Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to add the wire cover to the wire for the auto dimming mirror.

It was a pretty easy project and I documented the process for anyone else that is thinking of adding this to their Pathfinder.

This is the first time I created an Instructable so please provide feedback, but be nice :)

I hope this helps out anyone who owns a new Pathfinder and agrees with me that they should have added this part to finish the car.

Mike

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,067 Posts
I guess as a non-2022 owner, I'm asking "what was the issue?" Maybe a before pic would have helped. Appreciate the effort though.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
300 Posts
I decided to add the wire cover to the wire for the auto dimming mirror.

It was a pretty easy project and I documented the process for anyone else that is thinking of adding this to their Pathfinder.

This is the first time I created an Instructable so please provide feedback, but be nice :)

I hope this helps out anyone who owns a new Pathfinder and agrees with me that they should have added this part to finish the car.

Mike
Very nice. Thanks for documenting and sharing!:geek:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nicely done, Mike. The instructions and photos look good to me.
Sadly, I don't think this is something that is my skill set.:cry:
It really isn't very difficult and if I can do it you can certainly do it.

I would volunteer to do it on your Pathfinder if you were closer. If you are ever heading up north, hit me up :)

Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess as a non-2022 owner, I'm asking "what was the issue?" Maybe a before pic would have helped. Appreciate the effort though.
There is a before and after pic on the last page, the wires covered in electrical tape may not bother some, but I think it made the SUV look cheap. Small details make a difference, in my opinion.

Grille Automotive lighting Rectangle Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
2022 SL AWD Build Date Mar 2022
222 Posts
It really isn't very difficult and if I can do it you can certainly do it.

I would volunteer to do it on your Pathfinder if you were closer. If you are ever heading up north, hit me up :)

Mike
Thanks for the offer, Mike - I am in Southwestern Long Island, New York - where 'up north' are you?

·
Administrator
5,067 Posts
There is a before and after pic on the last page, the wires covered in electrical tape may not bother some, but I think it made the SUV look cheap. Small details make a difference, in my opinion.
I see your point. Thanks for the clarification.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts