Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Noticed water dripping from the driver side visor and a puddle on the floor of the vehicle this morning I did not have any problems in the car wash but rained last night and here we are.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my 2022 athfinder is leaking from under the sun visor. The dealer said they assume the drain holes are clogged by debris (the car is 6 weeks old) and they refuse to pay for repairs stating it is not covered by warranty. They did not even take apart to see that this is the case but “assumes”. I’m beside myself. Anybody have any suggestions on what our next steps should be? This is my 5th Nissan I’m so disappointed.

Any one have noticed any leaks/watermarks on top left near pillars next to the windshield visor? View attachment 16289 View attachment 16289

·
Registered
69 Posts
my 2022 athfinder is leaking from under the sun visor. The dealer said they assume the drain holes are clogged by debris (the car is 6 weeks old) and they refuse to pay for repairs stating it is not covered by warranty. They did not even take apart to see that this is the case but “assumes”. I’m beside myself. Anybody have any suggestions on what our next steps should be? This is my 5th Nissan I’m so disappointed.
Sounds like you need to go to a different dealership or to call corporate Nissan and to open a case. Its definitely should be covered under warranty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any one have noticed any leaks/watermarks on top left near pillars next to the windshield visor? View attachment 16289 View attachment 16289
Yes! I have the 2022 Pathfinder SL and we had a ton of rain in Seattle this last week and now it's leaking from all over the roof and through the buttons. After spending as much as I did on this car 5 months ago...it should not be leaking. It was literally soaking my child while we were driving the other day. I have an appointment with Nissan tomorrow.
Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive mirror

Automotive design Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Gadget

·
Registered
2022 pathfinder platinum 4wd
2 Posts
Mine is leaking on passenger side same spot and water is running out of my dome light and sunroof controls I have a 2022 pathfinder platinum 7500 mi
I wash every week just started leaking 3weeks ago that we noticed

·
Registered
2022 pathfinder platinum 4wd
2 Posts
I have and I know just how feel no back bone from Nissan dealing with a leak myself 2022 pathfinder platinum 7500 mine no one seems bothered by the point ìt has water running out òf dome light and overhead control panel and right upper corner just started 3 weeks ago

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, sorry to jump onto this thread but I am also experiencing same leak from same spot. My wife has heard the water gurgling on drivers' side roof area after it rains. we took it to the dealer and got a NPF. no problem found.
Now; the service director told me Nissan engineers advised it is a normal condition... the car is not designed to support so much rain (i live in Miami, Florida) and the drains got "overwhelmed" and flooded causing it to leak inside..
I do have case with Nissan of North America and she advised if i wasnt happy with the dealers findings, i can go to another for a second opinion? WOW.

on a side note, for a NPF condition... the dealer DID detail my car, order a new headliner (due to it being kinked from water or poor workmanship when attempting to diag it) and heres the kicker... the left the vehicle INSIDE the shop once it was put back together because it was raining.

...today, it rained. the gurgling is back, not leaking yet. will check later.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is the same issue, located in Canada.
New pathfinder was purchased in Apr 2022.
Last week after an overnight heavy rain, the next day morning noticed the leaking from the driver's sun visor area.

Today the dealer had an hour water test but nothing at all.
What should we do? I am going to call Nissan Canada tomorrow.
So frustrated.

Attachments

21 - 32 of 32 Posts