Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have noticed any leaks/watermarks on top left near pillars next to the windshield visor?
Comfort Textile Automotive design Chair Automotive lighting

·
Registered
27 Posts
Any one have noticed any leaks/watermarks on top left near pillars next to the windshield visor? View attachment 16289 View attachment 16289
Did it happen after car wash or just rain?
If car wash, did you drive slow through the air blower?
That thing can blow water anywhere.
Personal experience with Murano, trunk full of water after it. Dealer couldn’t replicate with simple hose pouring water over the trunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did it happen after car wash or just rain?
If car wash, did you drive slow through the air blower?
That thing can blow water anywhere.
Personal experience with Murano, trunk full of water after it. Dealer couldn’t replicate with simple hose pouring water over the trunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Driving on a rain then felt drop from the headliner/pillars down on my left knee then verified when washing it at home

·
Registered
46 Posts
The leak may be attributed to poor stamping and subsequent bonding/welding of the roof panel onto the side pillars. Also, a defective weather strip on the roof that hides the water drain can allow water to run to the side and unto your door but this is unlikely because the door itself has a rubber ring seal around it. I hope this is not a body issue. If it is, no worries, a reputable body shop can take care of this easily and Nissan would have to pay that bill under the protection of warranty. Thankfully, you're a US customer so this should be resolved with no hassle!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brought it to the nissan dealer and they will replace the whole windshield and replacing the headliners. Nissan motors also giving us money for inconvenience.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update! We got our 2022 nissan pathfinder 4wd S and theyve replaced the windshield and headliner. I havent washed it or check for sny leaks but hope the dealership did ehat they supposed to do. Will up date on any issues. Nissan was very helpful

·
Registered
30 Posts
That's great. I know you didn't put it under any water test yet, but just wondering if you noticed any decrease in wind noise after they fixed it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts