Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 2WD
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
20x8" wide wheels with 255/50R20 Tires from 2022 Pathfinder Platinum
Offset +50mm, 5x114.3 bolt pattern, 60.1mm hub bore.

Will fit all 2013+ Pathfinders.

Bridgestone Alenza Sport A/S tires have <1000 miles on them.
Wheels are in perfect / flawless condition.
TPMS Sensors and Factory Lug Nuts are included.

$1500 $1250 for the set. Will split UPS Shipping Cost with buyer

SOLD

--AGLAT

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have an 18 inches on my 2022 Pathfinder Sl and I am looking for a 20 inches in black to replace I wish your wheels are black and I would buy it . But how much can you go down because if I buy it I wanted to have them paint black by a professional and they charged about $450 for all . Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bryen,

I'm looking for a buyer who wants 2022 Platinum Wheels in original condition. I doubt that we could agree on a mutually agreeable price if what you really want are black wheels.

Regards,

--AGLAT

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an 18 inches on my 2022 Pathfinder Sl and I am looking for a 20 inches in black to replace I wish your wheels are black and I would buy it . But how much can you go down because if I buy it I wanted to have them paint black by a professional and they charged about $450 for all . Thanks
Hello, I have a 2022 Pathfinder SL with the 20 inch black wheels and want the 18 inch wheels in black. Are you interested in a trade. Wheels currently have 2900 miles on them and are in like new condition. How far are you from Raleigh N.C.?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello, I have a 2022 Pathfinder SL with the 20 inch black wheels and want the 18 inch wheels in black. Are you interested in a trade. Wheels currently have 2900 miles on them and are in like new condition. How far are you from Raleigh N.C.?
I would wanted to trade in my 18 inches wheels coming off my 2022 Pathfinder Sl but my wheels are not black they are kind of Silver with some gray on them only drove 1900 miles . See picture

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These wheels and tires are still available. Please send me a PM if you may be interested.

--AGLAT

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello...I just picked up my pathfinder. I would trade you my 18" wheels in black for you 20" black wheels. I have 10 miles on them. My name is Victor 347-653-5512. Please text or call me anytime

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FYI -- my 20" Platinum wheels and tires are still available.
I'm in the Tampa Bay, Florida area and will split the shipping costs with anyone who wants them shipped to another part of the country.

Regards,

--AGLAT

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YIKES ! Shipping costs have gone way up. $953 for UPS Ground for wheels/tires shipped from Florida to Minnesota.
It is insane.

·
Registered
1 Posts
20x8" wide wheels with 255/50R20 Tires from 2022 Pathfinder Platinum
Offset +50mm, 5x114.3 bolt pattern, 60.1mm hub bore.

Will fit all 2013+ Pathfinders.

Bridgestone Alenza Sport A/S tires have <1000 miles on them.
Wheels are in perfect / flawless condition.
TPMS Sensors and Factory Lug Nuts are included.

$1500 $1250 for the set. Will split UPS Shipping Cost with buyer

--AGLAT

View attachment 16391

View attachment 16392 View attachment 16391
Are you looking to trade for 18 inch factory set? I saw a couple mentions of that in here and just wanted to be sure. I have those on a 2022 pathfinder 4wd. Looking for factory 20 inch wheels. Never bought anything online from an individual. Do you know if this website guarantees secure transactions? How much would shipping be to 36571 in Alabama?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Eshock92,

Yes, I'm in Tampa Bay area (Treasure Island) and I still have them. I"ll PM you.

AGLAT

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks TejasMtnBiker -- that is good advice. Looks like it will cut shipping costs by 66%

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.