Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anybody who cares, or this may be helpful to, I purchased the official Nissan floor mats/liners for
my 2022 Pathfinder Platinum trim with captain's chairs. Below are a few images. These were purchased from
the official parts.nissanusa.com site. Currently running $148.75 compared to the allthingsnissan.com
site asking $225.99 for them. They arrived in a tall box, not folded or rolled, and were a nice snug fit.
There were a few scuffs, and the Pathfinder logo was just black...compared to the images that appear,
at least to me, to have it stand out in silver. After install the smell of rubber is fairly strong, though I
am sure this will fade with time. Not sure if I will use them all year long or not, but 100% wanted them for
the wet/nasty winter and spring months here in Michigan.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Hood Automotive tire

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Car

Hood Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive design

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Steering part

·
Registered
'22 Pathfinder SL 4WD Boulder Gray 2T
7 Posts
My '22 SL thankfully came with this installed as part of its build my dealer asked for. They work very well. I'm usually a WeatherTech guy, but these are surprising well made and excellently fit the foot wells. I have the base SL with a bench and my 2nd row mats are identical.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks good. I just ordered some. There's a dealer in SC selling them for $115 during a Thanksgiving sale. If you sign up for the VIP program you get free shipping over $50 on your first purchase. Ship code is VIPSHIP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts