Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
I'm waiting on a new pathfinder platinum and I'm wondering if anyone knows how many miles/km per tank of fuel?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Best I've gotten is 26.4 with highway driving. Drops dramatically when you add in stop-and-go city driving.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Highway trips I've gotten 29mpg.
City driving I avg 21. Really depends on how much city vs hwy driving you do.
using eco and cruise control help a lot on interstate.

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL 4WD
19 Posts
I do a mix of highway and city driving and have only been able to average 19-20 mpg which seems really low. I keep it in normal mode but I feel like I drive pretty conservative. The first longer trip I took with it I was in the 26mpg range highway but ever since then I really haven't seen those numbers again. Seems like I should be getting higher.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I've got the R52 with 4WD. I've seen 28 MPG on highway cruising 70-75 MPH for over 200 miles (verified by math at the pump) using 87 octane regular gas. The R52 has the same motor but CVT tranny. I get 20-23 normal around home. I don't live in a true city but there is a lot of stop lights. I have been satisfied with this.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
2 Posts
I do a mix of highway and city driving and have only been able to average 19-20 mpg which seems really low. I keep it in normal mode but I feel like I drive pretty conservative. The first longer trip I took with it I was in the 26mpg range highway but ever since then I really haven't seen those numbers again. Seems like I should be getting higher.
We've had ours since August and we've only put about 3,500 miles on it so far. The best we've seen is in the 26-27 range on the highway. In town we are usually around 20-21.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We've had ours since August and we've only put about 3,500 miles on it so far. The best we've seen is in the 26-27 range on the highway. In town we are usually around 20-21.
Do you happen to know how many miles you have gone on a full tank of gas?

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL 4WD
19 Posts
The 2022 Pathfinder has an 18.5 Gallon Tank - at 20mpg that is 370 miles and at 26mpg that is 481 miles.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
2 Posts
The 2022 Pathfinder has an 18.5 Gallon Tank - at 20mpg that is 370 miles and at 26mpg that is 481 miles.
Considering we used to have an Armada, I'm very pleased with the gas mileage. Plus we don't drive it every day so that helps as well.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
1,239 Posts
From what I've seen the fuel economy is similar to the previous generation Pathfinders. Long steady highway travel, even when full of passengers and gear can get you ~24mpg tank to tank.

For daily driving of our 2019, which is semi rural, not much stop/go, the best ours gets is 19 mpg. I'm not complaining. It's a fairly large, heavy vehicle.

But on the other hand, my 2019 Ram 1500 pickup w/ a hemi, 4x4, crew cab 8spd auto gets the same day/day fuel economy. LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts