Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2022 SL my navigation system is set to split screen, the left side goes black, then the searching feature appears, if you cancel route and pick same destination it will find new location and supply with your turn byturn. The point of interest feature quit working.. The unit has tried to send me down back roads even though I can see my destination. I have done a soft reboot, but it still fails..Nissan Canada just replaced receiver, horn on back of car.. They tell meMy car is the only one having issues…Can this be true

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
105 Posts
Oh-no.. Just so I'm clear, you're talking about Nissan navigation and not Android Auto/Carplay powered navigation, right?

Any chance you could upload a video demonstrating the issues?

Happy to try and replicate on mine to see if it does it too.. FWIW, I gave up on stock navigation and use mainly Android Auto for navigation. Google Maps has more options and usually more up-to-date too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It is the Nav system,,,,I agree however, I paid a premium for the navigation,,, as in 1 step shopping
i have been told an engineer , Pathfinder Task force Engineering team and field quality investigation team are all working in tandam to correct the problem..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts