Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, massive thank you to those who commented on my last post about what you love (and hate) about your Nissan Pathfinder! 馃槉

I've finally finished filming and editing (and incorporating some of what you guy's said!) and as requested here is the full review video for the 2020 Nissan Pathfinder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaY6dE3RzYk

Quick FYI, it really helps out my channel when people interact with the video so if you do enjoy it please leave a like on the video and say hello in the comments!

I'll keep seeing you around this forum though! Plenty more Pathfinder content in the future with the new 2021/2022 Pathfinder!

Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
Thanks for posting the review, Matt! One thing that I was very surprised about was the fact that the Ti doesn't come with a tow hitch receiver! Is that an Australian thing? The Platinum in the U.S. has come with one since inception.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for posting the review, Matt! One thing that I was very surprised about was the fact that the Ti doesn't come with a tow hitch receiver! Is that an Australian thing? The Platinum in the U.S. has come with one since inception.
Nah Aussie's love towing, we have a huge campervan/trailer market here! It is surprising, especially as it is such a capable tower. I'll have a look and see if there is a tow-ball receiver underneath - surely!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts