Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. We just got a new 19 but it came with the halogen lights and last night in the rain I realized how bad they are. My other truck is all LED and HID so I felt like the lights weren't even on. Should I just upgrade to Silverstar Ultras or has someone else had luck with LEDs? This is a lease for now so I'm not converting to HIDs just yet. Thanks.

·
Registered
223 Posts
LED's will give you a better color output which will be a positive for you since that means more light that you can actually use. There are some bulbs out there giving you a decent amount of lumens, but nothing compared to HID's. The silverstar Ultras are not all that bad, but they are not all that great either. Honestly, to go that route, I would go with LED's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all. We just got a new 19 but it came with the halogen lights and last night in the rain I realized how bad they are. My other truck is all LED and HID so I felt like the lights weren't even on. Should I just upgrade to Silverstar Ultras or has someone else had luck with LEDs? This is a lease for now so I'm not converting to HIDs just yet. Thanks.
Scott
I would be very careful if I were you.
I aslo have the Rock Creek SL addition with the Bose stereo with 13 speakers will blow you out we Love it.
But you changing anything my friend while under warranty and there a problem trust me they will void your warranty in a heartbeat be careful.
Just a heads up that's all but good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts