Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

2018 Need help with some Mystery wires!!

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  DiemBrielle 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
I just bought a 2018 Pathfinder and the front end was in an accident. There are 3 bundles of wires near the battery that poke through the radiator support. One of the bundles is cut and has one black and one blue wire. 2 of the other wire bundles go to the horn/ambient temp sensor/ac pressure sensor. Can someone tell me if these lines (blue & black) go to something important? Thanks for the help!!
Tire Automotive tire Auto part Automotive wheel system Automotive exterior

See less See more
#3 ·
Everything is wire loomed and taped up to the point I can't see the wires unless I cut the tape off. Sorry man. This is a tough one unless you can determine what box/termination point these wires come from or go to, so you can look them up on a wiring diagram.

Does everything work? Lighting, etc.?

#4 ·
Thanks for checking. Everything but the fog lights seem to be working. The crash sensor light is also on on the dash so I was wondering if this had anything to do with it. I know the other round bundle goes to the horn. The cut wires is fresh and it definitely looks like it should go to something. Thanks again.

#5 ·
Wish I could help more, but I really don't want to cut the looms open on mine.

Any shop should have an online subscription allowing them to view and print wiring information for your make/model, which will lead you to the wires in question based on location and color. That's the only route to go at this point IMO. As a starting point, they're probably associated with what doesn't work at the moment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.