Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 SV 4WD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost half the time I start my Pathfinder, the radio (xm and fm) presets are either gone or completely rearranged, and the climate is on cold, on high and using AC, even when it was 15 degrees out. I've been doing a lot of searching and the only similar problem I found was to the radio presets on older nissans. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, this issue is getting irritating.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Our XM systems has reset since Day One. POS. And that is on Nissan not Sirius XM since other units - built-in and portable- DO NOT exhibit such behaviour.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Are you using the same keyfob when it is happening? Try this, set your preferred seat position, then side mirrors, then your AC setting, then radio preset, then on the side of the drivers door press “SET” then “1” - you will hear a beep, then within 3-5 seconds press and hold the unlock button on the keyfob - you will hear a beep. That setting is now stored on that keyfob. Do this again with the other keyfob but select “SET” then “2”

happened this thing to me wayback, then i realized im using my wife’s keyfob

·
Super Moderator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
2,576 Posts
As @noms23 said, the radio presets and other stuff can be linked to a keyfob. I enable that feature years ago and ended hating it as we always use the same fob. You can unlink the fobs from the memory settings.

·
Registered
2017 SV 4WD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It may actually be the keyfob (hopefully) as I used my spare. I'll update when I use the car again. I had to replace the battery in the main one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts